What is the constitution of the National Coordinating Committee on Financial Intelligence (NCCFI)?
The Financial Intelligence Act establishes the NCCFI consisting of representatives of the following:
- The Director of the FIA (Secretary)
- The Ministry of Finance and Development Planning (Chairperson)
- The Directorate on Corruption and Economic Crime
- The Botswana Police Service
- The Attorney General’s Chambers
- The Bank of Botswana
- The Botswana Unified Revenue Services
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation
- The Department of Immigration
- The Non Bank Financial Institutions Regulatory Authority
- Directorate of Public Prosecutions
- Directorate of Intelligence and Security, and
- Ministry of Defence Justice and Security.